Saturday, March 31, 2007

Recipes

So here are a few of the recipes that were shared at MNO last week. My sweet tooth says try the Scotcharoodies - sooo awesome! (Are those legible? Let me know -)

And here is my dish & recipe. I made the filling the day before (b/c it has to cool for at least an hour before being used). I made the dough at 5:45, rolled it out and started cutting circles at 6:10. With Paul's help, I finished cutting filling, folding, & crimping the pockets shut by 6:30. They came out of the oven at 7:05, and I got the party at 7:15. Not too bad...

1 comment:

LillieBug said...

Thanks! I am always looking for new vegetarian things that actually have flavor, as James' family likes stuff with a "kick". Also, I am not too proud to admit that I have never made an actual pie crust--the refrigerated ones work just fine for my purposes, so that would save quite a bit of time right there. Now I just gotta go get some Hungarian paprika...