Friday, February 23, 2007

We're heading for the coast for a rainy weekend getaway! Our friend Sarah reserved a house for the Newport Seafood etc. fest that's happening all weekend. It should be crazy and fun. I'm bringing my Book Club book, and my first crack at embroidery for the Tie One On challenge. We'll see how much gets done, but I'd love to do a little relaxing and a little crazy/fun time.

This morning a friend directed me to the Portland Mamas Inc. page where I found some great local biz.s to bookmark for the future. This one caught my eye first:
Sew, Mama, Sew ...Always a sucker for fabric.
And I finished my first trim box a la All Buttoned Up. I graduated (I think)! Everything looks great except there's a little extra loose fabric on the inside. Hmm. I'm gonna try tacking it down. On to media boxes, desk organizer boxes, and button boxes.
-A

No comments: