Sunday, April 30, 2006

About the Cookies

Chewy Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies is my favorite cookie recipe right now! They're chewy, have big chunks of chocolate and are very spicy & ginger-y. I like to use Baker's semi-sweet chocolate squares for the chocolate ingredient. Yesterday I used a flat bar Ghiradelli, so the chocolate chunks were a little smaller -- not my preference. Either way, they're pretty tasty stuff. I'll leave the nutritional profile up to your imagination, but keep in mind that they have ginger in them (good for tummy aches & may provide antioxidant benefits).
Oh yeah, I actually finished sewing something on Wednesday! Another yoga mat bag. I'm mostly satisfied with it, except I want to reverse the cargo pocket and make it a Lefty, and figure out a way to keep the bottom section from bunching when I'm carrying it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Anne. It's Karen Kennedy Miller from Stennis. I love your yoga mat bag. I want one.