Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Random Notes

Running Errands
Our jogger has just enough storage space to fit in a nice collection of groceries and other non-necessities, as shown here: 3 oranges, 2 small oatmeals, twin sheet, pillow form, water bottle, diaper/wipes... you get the idea. Knowing that I'm more of a utility person than a fru-fru girl, it makes total functional sense for me to get my run in and do errands in one swoop. It's not about the fuel, it's about the car seat time, and time in general!

The Latest of our Greatest
The camera loses again. Adelaide loves that thing. Here she is taking infatuation with the strap.


And more baby cuteness, in her corruption Phase 1 outfit. THANKS Aunt Marci! Sooooo cute. :)

Politics
I know the post says "7 Days Ago," but if you haven't seen The Great Schlep (video contains profanity) yet, well, then tell me so I don't feel so out of it.

-A

1 comment:

Marci said...

AWESOME!!!! That is the BEST picture of Adelaide ever. She looks so happy to be kicking ass at such a young age! :o)