Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Holy Crap!

I got a letter from the governor - NOT the Gov-uh-nay-tah! Haley Barbour never replied to me before, not to mention my local representative...

"Thank you for sharing your ideas and concerns. I believe citizen
input is vital to a strong and healthy society and I urge your
continued involvement. Should your comments
require an additional response, appropriate staff will contact you.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Sincerely,
Theodore R. Kulongoski
Governor"
WOW!
This was sent in response to a letter that I sent to him about a serious subject and South Dakota. With the assistance of one of the tons of web pages out there, YOU TOO could write your governor (and maybe even get an auto-response), whichever side of the issue you happen to be on.
So go exercise - your rights!

- Anne

No comments: