Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Smiles

No Internet Tuesday went off without a hitch. Wednesday morning I was up before 6 in a cold sweat and injected myself with a big dose of the world wide web. Phew!

So without web-related distractions I was able to get through a few photos that have been hovering in my 'unprocessed' folder for quite a while.

Like these pictures Paul's mom took at our baby shower in May!
(eeeeek! Does this dress make my pooch look big?)

And these from our Sunday trip to the park:

We are all about getting outside lately, ever since around June, hmmm....
We'll do anything out there too, like lay around naming cloud shapes, hit the flowers, and take walks around the block, to the park, down the alley, in the front yard, the back yard, to the store, to the Library. You get the idea. What I'm trying to say is that we have an outdoor baby. She absolutely loves to be outside. If ever she's fussy, which by the way hardly ever happens, we just take her outside. It's like a 'mute' button. Smiles.

-A

No comments: