Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What'cha been up to...

... besides creating and nurturing a small human from scratch?

Well, we had visitors:
My Mom,

my Sister & Niece,

and my Dad, for about a week apiece since March 14.


He and Paul built this bookshelf & wall. (There used to be a big doorway there.)

We've also taken childbirth classes (yes, multiple!), had assigned reading, and worked on spreadsheet of 'pre-baby projects.' Notice that the HDTV was the catalyst to beginning all other tasks.

Purchases

Deadline

Done?

Bed

3/31/2008


BR Closet

3/31/2008

YES

TV

2/28/08 or coupon

YES

Tivo

?

no

Baby Storage

4/31/2008

YES

Closet Doors


YES

Close Doorway

4/20/2008

YES

Paint Bedroom

3/31/2008

YES

Paint Nursery

3/31/2008

YES

MP3 Player

6/1/2008


Clean Carpets

4/25/2008





And just before visitors I opened up my very own etsy shop, which has also been sorely neglected since. So far my shop contains three items! Anyway, I thought I'd 'announce' it so that you could bug me about putting more things in the shop so that eventually someone might buy something!! :)

(By the way, for those asking, that elephant is a softie. See more here.)

This weekend Paul is planning to brew his first batch of beer since last summer -- woo-hoo! Stay tuned for documentation of that. This weekend we are also looking forward to our 3rd observed day of average April temperatures.

- A

1 comment:

mattnashley said...

Thanks for the update. Busy busy busy, and I can relate!
I'm excited for the brewing post, and I'm sure Paul's excited to be back brewing again. What's a good baby brew? I don't mean FOR THE BABY!!! Maybe a peach colored light bodied ale?
-M