Monday, January 30, 2006

The Whole Family,

We had visitors recently - well, now its been a couple weeks, but we're still excited about it!
Anne's dad, step-mom, & brother visited partly during the week and over the MLK weekend. It was good timing, since I (Anne) had just started back to classes, and didn't really have any homework yet.
We had fun hanging out, going to the coast, and visiting the Pearl. Sandi got to visit my camups, PSU while I was there, but I didn't have my phone with me (so I didn't get the message - literally). Blah!
Enjoy our pics of the trip, plus a little digital 'evidence' that our little BSL house pretty much survived Katrina - the only 'sweet spot' less than 3 blocks from the beach w/in 90 miles!



Our House in Bay St. Louis. It reads, "Water Damage," assessed in October!

- A

No comments: